Hey blog people. This being my first post, I think we should get to know each other a bit. My name is Kit, I’m 28, and I live in Boston. Here are some facts, fun and otherwise, about me:
- Health, or lack thereof, is a big deal to me. I have juvenile rheumatoid arthritis and panic disorder, plus a shiny titanium hip.
- I’m pursuing a master’s degree in health communication.
- I keep trying to eat healthy food, but it’s an uphill battle. I love dessert and coffee! Brunch is my favorite meal because I can eat dessert for breakfast in public and have it considered socially acceptable.
- I used to be a dancer. I’m not anymore, but I’m trying to start exercising again. That’s going…okay.
- I love to read, and I’m a fast reader. Currently tearing through J.K. Rowling’s A Casual Vacancy.
- I love TV. Tina Fey, Amy Poehler, and Mindy Kaling are some of my favorite creators. I think of them as my spirit sisters.
- I guess I just love stories in whatever form they’re handed to me.
- I have a Cocker Spaniel named Sunny, great parents, two little sisters, one big brother, and one sister-in-law. I want to apologize to my human family members for listing the dog before you.
Enough about me, since I’m sure you’ll learn plenty over time. What are some things I should know about you? What kinds of things are you interested in reading about? I want to make sure my writing is relevant to my readers. For a quick overview of what I’ll be writing about, see my About Me page. Enjoy the blog!
Closing thought of the day:
This might make me a lousy New Englander but please, no more news about #Deflategate. Tom Brady is going to be okay guys. Let’s move on.